Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Predictions?


Well it could be a fucking intense year.
So my brother and i postulate.
'Cause in the 1st weeks things have been very very intense for many people we know.
News like major break ups, drama, miscommunications, realizations, friends' paralysis, Gaza trauma...

I was scheduled to be the best man at my cousin's wedding this month, but the wedding's been suddengly canceled because some apparently illicit information has been revealed...

I have strangely turned into the most reclusive and antisocial staff member at my school, spending too much time plotting ways to avoid dining with my coworkers.

Punching too many walls, and nursing swollen knuckles.

Feeling too pissed off about things i have no right to be pissed off about.

I can only imagine what life is like for people who have real problems.



ps. i try not to blog about this sort of shit too much, 'cause it seems so whiney and adolescent.

No comments: