Sunday, January 1, 2012
President Hu Jintao's New Year Resolutions
(Lunar New Year Rezzies undisclosed at this point in time)
1. Throw away my ratty worn out Olympic mascot dolls.
2. Stop paying so much attention to the Republican candidacy race.
3. Buy more CK One to mask the pollution smell.
4. Laugh more often at America's expense.
5. See if somebody can speed up my Taiwan tourist visa processing.
6. Get a new navy blue suit. A traditional one, this time.
7. Sneak in to the gallery to see the Ai Weiwei exhibit.
8. Crack down on corruption, like we cracked down on Tibet.
9. Avert the revolution
10. Stop wasting all my time looking for erotic websites to censor.
pic from wikipedia