From there, the months started rolling by. Here's what i think of when i think of 2011 highlights.
- Super stressy negotiations and secret meetings about bullshit decisions made by ill-qualified educators.
- Travelling solo to Chengdu and Chongqing, eating MSG laden street food intensity.
- Sort of quitting, sort of getting fired, and thank God for that.
- Tuesday meditation nights, barely attended, but generally ongoing.
- Trigger happy photoshooting w/ my GF in Vienna.
- Lucky enough to score a new job.
- Generally lucky all around.
As for 2012... i have a feeling that it's going to be pretty different from 2011.
Not sure about Mayan calendar mayhem, but... i suspect that energetically, things could be more intense than usual. So i reckon that taking that into account, it could be particularly beneficial to be self-aware, doing your best to promote your own good karma, as well as that in others.
And of course, i won't be surprised if global economic/environmental meltdown starts happening. i know, i know, patience is its own virtue...
Cheers, everyone. Hope that your 2012 is as balanced, forgiving, epiphanic, wild, and peaceful as you need it to be.
Photo: not mine.