Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here Come the Floods

Thursday: wine night w/ a few coworkers. I get a little bit tipsy and drink the sparkling white wine and the red wine that nobody wants.

Friday morning: dizzy in bed. Possibly a bit hung over. But then all day, feel kinda shitty. Chills. Head home as soon as the bell goes.

Fri evening: Qianqian brings back dinner to the apt. I don't eat. Then come the shits.

Torrential waterfall fecal matter that explodes out of the anus.

Blows my mind that so much fluid could exit the body, considering that it was exponentially more than the fluid i had recently put into my body.

Night: Go to the bathroom.
Waterfalls.
Flush.
Wipe bottom.
Stand up.
Sit down.
Waterfalls.
wipe bottom.
Go to bed.
wake up.
Bathroom.
Waterfalls.
Wipe bottom.
Stand up.
Hesitate.
Sit down.
Flatulence.
Waterfalls.
Go to bed.
Wake up.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Repeat.

Morning: Q goes out and gets some medicine, and some watermelon i requested.

Generally feel better though no energy for the rest of the weekend. Minimal appetite.

That night i eat more medicine, but pbly too late. While watching a movie in bed, i take a break to use the toilet. 15 min later i return to bed to find my gf having hit the hay.

Q assures me that I look considerably thinner than i did 48 hrs previously.

I often think about Disco Salamander's post about Dysentery Slim: diarrhoea, an incredible new weight loss product!

Still don't know what caused it, but hopefully it's gone by tomorrow morning. Q joked that i could teach a lesson about waterfalls. Uh huh.

No comments: