Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Weird Dream


I was about to be hung, along with 2 or 3 other people. I had a hood placed over my head and was sat down on the seat of a children's swing set. Some thin rope was looped around my neck and pulled tight. 

I started swinging back and forth, with thinking, "I don't want to die. I want to live. There's so much to live for! And so many rad people. And so much love. Love! Love!"

Then i started sending out metta vibrations, and i realized that Hey, this is a pretty rad way to die!

But then i stopped swinging, and realized that i could see through the hood. There was a window, and a mountain and lake vista beyond it. I really wanted to look out it, so i stood up. 

The executioners were worried. Like, "hey, he's not dead, and he's actually gotten up!" i noticed that one said executioner was J, one of my CRI colleagues/friends. I said, "J, i recognize you. Don't worry, I just want to look out the window." There was no negative feeling at this point. I went up to the window but realized that everything outside was very distant, blurry and kinda disappointing. 

Also, i noticed that the rope around my neck wasn't tight anymore and was kind of falling off. So i was trying to push it back into place.

Then I woke up. 


What does it mean? 

I gather it's about work and CRI. I'm kinda killing myself here now, or at least i feel it's not benefitting me so much anymore. The swingset may imply that it's like a place to play for me. And there i am not exactly committing suicide, but kinda complicit in the act. And no anger at anyone. That's just how it is.

The window: freelance work, i reckon. Windows of opportunity, but frankly not much happening these days. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, Islamabad is a perfect place for a trek in elsewhere. Car rent Islamabad With inconceivable individuals, amazing sustenance, and limitless things to try, it's a shocking you haven't booked that Islamabad rental auto beginning at now. End up being more acquainted with what this spot is about when you book the perfect auto for your escape needs.